Be a winner in 2024 – Five reasons to enter the Golden Service Awards
2024 will be a special year with the Paris Summer Olympics– but you can also be a winner next year at the 2024 Kimberly-Clark Professional Golden Service Awards.
The cleaning and FM industry event of the year – the Kimberly-Clark Professional Golden Service Awards – are now open for your entries until 27 October. For over 30 years, these awards have provided outstanding golden opportunities for cleaning companies, facilities companies and in-house cleaning teams in the UK and Ireland, to showcase the highest standards of cleaning excellence.
We receive more and more entries every year hoping to scoop one of the industry’s most prestigious awards. But why should YOU enter?
Be a winner in 2024 – our five top reasons you should enter
Here are five reasons to enter – but let’s be honest – in short, being a winner is good for your business, for your team and the industry. Need more persuading – take five?
- Win new contracts to expand your business – building prestigious third-party recognition from a leading award win into your bids and contract renewals will spotlight you from the competition, boost your business profile and open doors.
- Strengthen relationships with clients – celebrating success together with your clients and stakeholders at the glittering ceremony will create precious memories and strengthen your relationships like nothing else can.
- Be an industry leader of excellence – every industry needs leaders who will drive standards. By entering and declaring your achievements, you are playing your part in leading and contributing to raising standards.
- Reward your people – the Golden Service Awards shines a spotlight on your team’s achievements and recognises standout employees. The awards for cleaning operative of the year and site supervisor of the year are our most celebrated awards, with the winners receiving champion status.
- Promote your company’s best work – There is no better way to demonstrate your best-in-class quality than winning a major industry award. Winners receive substantial publicity and the prestige, respect and credibility of winning a leading British cleaning industry award.
Enter in three easy steps
The 2024 Kimberly-Clark Professional Golden Service Awards entry process is just three easy steps.
First fill in the simple [online form], making sure to include all contact details https://www.goldenserviceawards.co.uk/entering-the-gsa
Second prepare an entry submission of max. 1000 words, clearly stating why you should be considered. Entrants for the Cleaning Operative and Supervisor of the Year Awards must provide a submission of up to 500 words.
Third – provide a short client testimonial supporting your entry which simply confirms that your client agrees to your submission.
Save the date: Thursday 23 May 2024
The 2024 Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Golden Service Awards will take place at the London Hilton, Park Lane on Thursday 23 May 2024.
Winners will be announced, and the industry will come together to recognise and celebrate its outstanding contribution to keeping the nation safe. Considered to be the pinnacle awards for the cleaning industry don’t miss out – get more information about the awards here.
Need help with your entry?
We look forward to receiving your entry, and to help you is the How to Enter tool. It contains important information about each category, useful expert ‘dos and don’ts’ as well as FAQs and details about the judging process. “Each time we see great entries and look forward to discovering how the cleaning and FM industry continues to excel in reaching incredible new heights,” adds Craig Bowman, General Manager for the UK and Ireland at Kimberly-Clark Professional. “Good luck to all the entrants for the 2024 Kimberly-Clark Professional Golden Service Awards!”
“We would also like to take this opportunity to thank our sponsors for the 2024 Awards: gold sponsor Kärcher, silver sponsors – Nationwide and Bunzl Cleaning and Hygiene Supplies, and SOAP2O, plus our bronze sponsors BioVate Hygienics and EcoBreeze.”